Re: Efficiency vs. code bloat for SELECT wrappers

От Colin Wetherbee
Тема Re: Efficiency vs. code bloat for SELECT wrappers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Colin Wetherbee wrote:
> My guess, having written this, is that your approach might be more
> useful for applications that rely heavily on interaction with a
> database.  I'd appreciate any more comments you have on this, though.

Tom, Sam, and Ted (a lovely assortment of three-letter names), thank you
very much for your input on my situation.  You've given me quite a lot
to consider.

For now, I will stick with Tom's and Ted's recommendations for a while,
but I'll also keep Sam's ideas in mind if this application becomes more
heavily reliant on the database.

Colin

От: Chris Browne
Сообщение: Re: Partitioned tables & Slony
От: rihad
Сообщение: Re: logging arguments to prepared statements?