rewrite pl/pgsql functions to c - remote job

От Marek Lewczuk
Тема rewrite pl/pgsql functions to c - remote job
Дата
Re: rewrite pl/pgsql functions to c - remote job  ("Merlin Moncure" <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Re: rewrite pl/pgsql functions to c - remote job  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,
I'm looking for a C developer that is able to rewrite pl/pgsql functions
to PostgreSQL c functions - because we need better performance we would
like to have all important functions rewritten to c (looking from
pl/pgsql point of view they are not complicated, so I thing that an C
export should do it in a moment). If any of you have time and want to
earn some money, please write me an email.

Best regards,
ML

От: Ashish Karalkar
Сообщение: Re: Planner ignoring to use INDEX SCAN
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Planner ignoring to use INDEX SCAN