Re: Killing a session in windows

От Howard Cole
Тема Re: Killing a session in windows
Дата
Re: Killing a session in windows  ("Dann Corbit" <DCorbit@connx.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello everyone,

I take it from the lack of response that nobody knows how to kill a
connection from the postgresql side on windows? Is there another way
around this? In the end I created another database and changed all my
code to use the new database, the original database is still there (now
redundant for 4 days) and the mysterious connection is still there.
There has to be a better solution?

Howard.

От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: Hijack!
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Killing a session in windows