Re: Simpler dump?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Simpler dump?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/12/2007 16:39, Douglas McNaught wrote:
> It sounds like the thing for you to do is drop template1 (which will
> have no effect on template_postgis), create it again from template0,
> and use template_postgis when you need it (otherwise template1 will be
> used by default for new databases).

As I recall, that's exactly what template0 is for - it's to let you
restore template1 to pristine condition if you fill it with crud (which
I've managed to do once or twice).

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: Keary Suska
Сообщение: Re: Unable to ALTER table after SELECT data from table
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Unable to ALTER table after SELECT data from table