Re: Patch to add typmod's functions to a type's creation statement

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch to add typmod's functions to a type's creation statement
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
>> If I correctly read the CREATE TYPE manpage, I need to check that the
>> type_modifier_input_function function has one argument of type cstring[]
>> and returns an integer. And I need to check that the
>> type_modifier_output_function function has one integer argument and
>> returns a single ctring value. Is this right ?
>>

> If I'm right, this patch does the job (ie, all previous patch's known
> issues fixed).

Thanks, patch applied.

Regards, Dave.

От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by dpage: r6880 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/dlg pgadmin/include/schema pgadmin/schema pgadmin/ui
От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by dpage: r6881 - branches/REL-1_8_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3