Re: dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Hmmm, I got to install BETA2 yesterday, but I still se the tcl failure:

Huh.  I'm baffled as to what's up there.  Is it possible that this is
actually a hardware-based difference?  I didn't think there was much
difference between Pi 3B and Pi 4, but we're running out of other
explanations.

> I wonder what's the difference between the systems ... All I did was
> writing the BETA2 image to SD card, and install a couple packages:

I reinstalled BETA3, since that's out now, but see no change in
behavior.

I did discover that plperl works for me after adding --with-openssl
to the configure options.  Not sure if it's worth digging any further
than that.

От: "Karl O. Pinc"
Сообщение: Re: [PGdocs] fix description for handling pf non-ASCII characters
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Fail hard if xlogreader.c fails on out-of-memory