Re: Postgres Database size

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: Postgres Database size
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mageshwaran schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> how to find the size of a particular database in postgres...

You look there:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/storage-file-layout.html

and use OS commands to calculate space used on disk (e.g. du)

> please do reply

Well, thats a mailinglist, why wouldn't we reply? ;)

> Regards
> J Mageshwaran
> DBA
>

> ********** DISCLAIMER **********
> Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
> Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
> which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is
> a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent
> with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
> recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible
> for delivering the information to the named recipient,  you are notified
> that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or
> dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is
> please delete this mail & notify us immediately at admin@sifycorp.com
>

> Complete Coverage of the ICC World Cup '07! Log on to www.sify.com/khel
> for latest updates, expert columns, schedule, desktop scorecard, photo
> galleries and more!
>
> Watch the hottest videos from Bollywood, Fashion, News and more only on
> www.sifymax.com
>
> For the Expert view of the ICC World Cup log on to www.sify.com/khel.
> Read exclusive interviews with Sachin, Ganguly, Yuvraj, Sreesanth,
> Expert Columns by Gavaskar, Web chat with Dhoni and more! .

You should configure your mail program to avoid such excessive
footer especially with silly disclaimers at least when you post to
mailing lists or other sane people.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: how can i show constraint checks in explain ?
От: louis gonzales
Сообщение: Re: Practical question.