Re: I'd love to know what the rest of this error message is.

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: I'd love to know what the rest of this error message is.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/03/2007 21:14, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Don't install as an adminstrator :), that is the long and short of it.

I didn't think there was any problem about installing as an
Administrator - just having PG run as one.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: I'd love to know what the rest of this error message is.
От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: I'd love to know what the rest of this error message is.