Re: SCMS question

От Markus Schiltknecht
Тема Re: SCMS question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> O.k. everyone pay attention, I am about to agree with Greg! ;)
>>
>> Greg are their tools to migrate CVS to monotone or whatever your
>> favorite is? The reason I ask is that I migrate the CVS to SVN every 4
>> hours I think it is and it isn't perfect.

monotone ships it's own cvs_import. I'm about to improve that, using
roughly the same algorithm as cvs2svn 2.0. The cvs2svn people are very
well aware that their version 1.x is good, but has problems in some areas.

> There is a generic conversion tool called Tailor that might help you:
> http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Tailor

Tailor does not have support for branches, but can only convert one
branch at a time. And it is not half as clever as cvs2svn regarding
clever reconstruction of broken or manually tweaked CVS repositories.

Regards

Markus

От: Galy Lee
Сообщение: Resumable vacuum proposal and design overview
От: Markus Schiltknecht
Сообщение: Re: SCMS question