Re: Editing contrib modules which are loaded by default?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Editing contrib modules which are loaded by default?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28 Nov 2006 at 10:01, novnov wrote:

> I'm sure I didn't do something properly but the point is, as a newbie,
> none of it is obvious.

The documentation that comes with PostgreSQL head-and-shoulders above
anything that comes with many commercial products. If you're going to
work woth PostgreSQL, it's a good idea to read as much of it as you
can.

> It's all a lot of work.

But it's worth it..... :)

Raymond O'Donnell
Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Galway, Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: Re: Only MONO/WinForms is a way to go
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Editing contrib modules which are loaded by default?