Re: RC1 blocker issues

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: RC1 blocker issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> BTW, if we do change system_views.sql I'm inclined to remove the hack
> for pg_stat_file() at the bottom, and instead fix pg_proc.h --- initdb
> can handle this properly now.

There is no reason to rush the release of 8.2, if there are last minute
-- known items. We should fix them. Being a month late, but having a
better product, is always a better solution.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Day and month name localization uses wrong
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Integrating Replication into Core