Re: select result / functions from another database in

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: select result / functions from another database in
Дата
Re: select result / functions from another database  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Matthew Peter wrote:
> I have DB1 and DB2 pg_databases... I then have a function in DB2 that
> wants some results from DB1, is it possible to query another db? Like
> how \! lets you hit the command line... but I need it in plpgsql if
> possible.

Look into the db_link or dbi_link packages. These are exactly what you
are after.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: Matthew Peter
Сообщение: select result / functions from another database in plpgsql
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: No subject