Re: Weird double single quote issue

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Weird double single quote issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Peter wrote:

> Allright, the quote_literal() function helped to a certain extent. One
> field is now always properly formatted, and one other sometimes is
> quoted... and sometimes is not.
>
> It still feels like internal PG issue to me... we'll try upgrading to
> latest revision and see what happens...

The only place I can think is some subtle bug in the dollar-quoting
code. Otherwise, I think plpgsql just uses the SQL expression evaluator
so it can't come up with a different answer. And that doesn't sound
likely to me.

If you run that segment of the procedure with some hard-coded values,
does it still do it?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Availability of pg_backend_pid() immediately after connection establishment
От: James Cradock
Сообщение: Re: PostGIS