Re: Fixed length datatypes. WAS [GENERAL] UUID's as

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Fixed length datatypes. WAS [GENERAL] UUID's as
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> If there is interest - I'm sure Nathan and I would be willing to put
>> it on pgfoundry, and at some point give it up for inclusion into
>> PostgreSQL.
>>
> One requirement would be that it runs on Windows. Is that something you
> have tested?

In case it influences anyone, MySQL 5 already has built-in UUID support:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/miscellaneous-functions.html#id2899901

Chris

От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: Fixed length datatypes. WAS [GENERAL] UUID's as
От: "Sandeep Jakkaraju(Navolve)"
Сообщение: Compilatiuon of source code for windows