Re: Form builder?

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Form builder?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lazarus or Delphi can do what you want, but you have to code it
yourself, but luckily it's not that difficult
becasue of the database stuff is all based on the tdataset framework.

I do automatic form generation from a table in PG Lightning Admin and
it's not that difficult at all.
You simply loop through the fields and depending on what type they are
you dynamically create
the visual components/widgets you need.

I could probably whip up a simple example in Lazarus if you wanted.

Later,

Tony

--
Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM hanging on idle system
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: Adding foreign key constraints without integrity check?