Re: PostgreSQL 11 beta1 on AIX 7.2 : 2 failures in 32bit mode

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 11 beta1 on AIX 7.2 : 2 failures in 32bit mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"REIX, Tony" <tony.reix@atos.net> writes:
> v11beta1 brings new json files. Either these files reveal some issue on AIX 32bit or they contain code that is not
compatiblewith AIX environment and some change should be applied...

One thing I notice is that jsonb_plperl.c starts with

#include "postgres.h"

#include "plpython.h"
#include "plpy_elog.h"
#include "plpy_typeio.h"
#include "utils/jsonb.h"
#include "utils/fmgrprotos.h"
#include "utils/numeric.h"

which does not follow the comment in plpython.h:

 * Include order should be: postgres.h, other postgres headers, plpython.h,
 * other plpython headers

So it seems this should be

#include "postgres.h"

#include "utils/jsonb.h"
#include "utils/fmgrprotos.h"
#include "utils/numeric.h"

#include "plpython.h"
#include "plpy_elog.h"
#include "plpy_typeio.h"

However, I don't see how that relates to _LARGE_FILES.  As long as
postgres.h is first, which it is, seems like that should work.

От: "REIX, Tony"
Сообщение: RE:PostgreSQL 11 beta1 on AIX 7.2 : 2 failures in 32bit mode
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: pg_replication_slot_advance to return NULL instead of 0/0 if slotnot advanced