Re: Backwards index scan

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: Backwards index scan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for putting me straight - I thought I remembered a previous post
from Tom about nulls not being indexed but it was probably referring to
partial indexes not indexing values that are null...

Coalescing null values might still be helpful to ensure that they are
ordered in the index at a specific location (either the beginning or the
end depending on your substitution value).

John

От: Eric Montague
Сообщение: Re: psql: krb5_sendauth: Bad application version was sent
От: "Pit M."
Сообщение: Re: Problem in Pg 8.1.4 with CREATEDB