Re: Backwards index scan

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: Backwards index scan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't think that null values are indexed - you'll probably need to
coalesce your null data value to some value if you want it indexed.

You can coalesce those value back to null when you retrieve the data
from the query.

John

От: "Carlos Oliva"
Сообщение: Re: Backwards index scan
От: "Sergio Duran"
Сообщение: Trigger function to audit any kind of table