Re: More confirmation: pgadmin3 freezeup fixed by wxgtk

От Kenneth Downs
Тема Re: More confirmation: pgadmin3 freezeup fixed by wxgtk
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Kenneth Downs
Sent: 23 May 2006 12:24
To: pgsql general
Subject: [GENERAL] More confirmation: pgadmin3 freezeup fixed
by wxgtk 2.6.3

I've gotten a chance to upgrade wxGTK to 2.6.3.2.  I can no
longer deliberately reproduce the freezeup caused by a
double-click on selected text in the query analyzer.
Good, thanks for letting us know.
This btw is using pgadmin3 1.2.
Any reason for not using 1.4.2?

Only my negligence :)

My distro, which is gentoo, automatically installed its latest stable version when I recompiled, which downgraded me to 1.2.  I forgot about that and have to explicitly tell it to compile 1.4
Вложения

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Installing PostGreSQL automatically
От: "Alejandro Michelin Salomon \( Adinet \)"
Сообщение: RES: Installing PostGreSQL automatically