Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> You mean they have a tool that parses GNU Makefiles and generate VC
> project files? Sure, that might be interesting. I've seen I think two
> others, and tried, but they fell over badly because the pg build system
> was too complicated. But I beleive I'm still allowed to loko at GPL
> stuff and get ideas as long as I don't copy the code :-)

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/crystal/CS/mk/msvcgen/

I think it actually takes some sort of XML format or something...or just
reads in files in directories.  I'm not sure.

Chris

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC