Re: ILIKE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ILIKE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hey, I don't want to take your ILIKE away.  But at the time it was added
> the claim was that it was for compatibility and now we learn that that was
> wrong.  That is something to make people aware of, for example in the
> documentation.

It already does say

: The keyword ILIKE can be used instead of LIKE to make the match case
: insensitive according to the active locale. This is not in the SQL
: standard but is a PostgreSQL extension.

What else would you want to say?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: ILIKE
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command