Re: JOB | DBA (Canada)

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: JOB | DBA (Canada)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 15/10/21 02:00, James Tobin wrote:
> Hello, we are working with an employer that is looking to hire someone
> capable of managing Mongo and Sybase databases at their office in
> Canada.  Consequently, I had hoped that some members of this list may
> like to discuss further.  Kind regards, James

If they wanted people from this list the they should upgrade to
PostgreSQL, they'll find PostgreSQL faster and more reliable than
Mongo.  I suspect  the same might true for Sybase, but I've never done a
detailed comparison.

Cheers,
Gavin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Certificate validity error download.postgresql.org
От: Cedric Rey
Сообщение: RE: Certificate validity error download.postgresql.org