Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues
Дата
Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues
Список pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> At one stage I thought of stealing some vertical space for 8 or 10
> columns of 10 pixels or so to show the state of the most importand
> build flag. I still might do that, if I can standardise the OS and
> Compiler info so that they get shorter (e.g. is just knowing that we
> have gcc n.m.o enough, or do we need the longer info produced by gcc
> -v? I'm inclined to reduce it to n.m.o.)

I have reduced some of the clutter from OS names/versions and compiler
names/versions, and can reduce some more in the status column, that
means we will be able to have a bunch of flags indicating what build
criteria were used. I am mainly inclined to flag these:
                            --enable-cassert                            --enable-debug
--enable-nls                           --enable-integer-datetimes                            --with-perl
           --with-python                            --with-tcl                            --with-krb5
        --with-openssl

If we have to drop any for reasons of space it would probably be the
first two. Given the fact there are 9 of these I could make it a simple
set of digits [1-9] and provide a legend, although that might not be
quite so visually pleasing.

Any other bids?

cheers

andrew

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: RESULT_OID Bug
От: "Larry Rosenman"
Сообщение: Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues