Re: How to compare the schemas ?

От Jeff Amiel
Тема Re: How to compare the schemas ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I paid $69 and purchased the EMS PostgreSQL DB Comparer tool.
Works great for me......
They have a trial version you can play with...
They even have a command line version......
http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/postgresql/dbcomparer

От: Ian Pilcher
Сообщение: Loopback IDENT authentication broken in FC4
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Corrupted index