Re: pg_dumpall not working?

От David Siebert
Тема Re: pg_dumpall not working?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the help but it was an SELinux policy problem.
I turned it off for now. I just do not have the time to learn SELinux
right now and my server is located behind a fire wall, contains not
sensitive data, and is just a test box for now.

От: Shelby Cain
Сообщение: Re: Hash Function: MD5 or other?
От: Vivek Khera
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Certification