Re: pgsql: Adjust SGML ulink tags to the URL is always

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pgsql: Adjust SGML ulink tags to the URL is always
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Please revert this patch.  It is nonsense.

http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ulink.html says:

"When rendered online, it is natural to make the content of the ULink
element an active link. When rendered in print media, the URL might be
ignored, printed after the text of the link, or printed as a footnote."

I guess the question is how <ulink/> is actually handled by the SGML
tools we care about. Can we assume that _none_ of those tools will
ignore the "url" attribute in print media?

-Neil

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Adjust SGML ulink tags to the URL is always displayed in our
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Adjust SGML ulink tags to the URL is always displayed in our