Re: [HACKERS] RQ: Prepared statements used by multiple connections

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RQ: Prepared statements used by multiple connections
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> ... a prepared version that is local to the backend that invokes the
> function, yes (i.e. it will be planned once per backend). So ISTM this
> is equivalent functionality to what you can get using PREPARE or the
> extended query protocol.

Are you sure it's only per-backend?  I thought I tested it and it seemed
to prepare it everywhere... oh well.

Either way, it avoids the problem with prepared queries in that you
cannot know in advance if your query has already been prepared or not.

Chris

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] RQ: Prepared statements used by multiple connections
От: "aboster"
Сообщение: Backslash parsing