Re: PostgreSQL clustering VS MySQL clustering

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: PostgreSQL clustering VS MySQL clustering
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>>Or you could fork over  hundreds of thousands of dollars for Oracle's
>>RAC.
>

> No please do not talk about this again ... I'm looking about a PostgreSQL
> solution ... I know RAC ... and I'm not able to pay for a RAC certify
> hardware configuration plus a RAC Licence.

There is absolutely zero PostgreSQL solution...

You may have to split the data yourself onto two independent db servers
and combine the results somehow in your application.

Chris

От: Hervé Piedvache
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL clustering VS MySQL clustering
От: Hervé Piedvache
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL clustering VS MySQL clustering