Re: OID Usage

От Bo Lorentsen
Тема Re: OID Usage
Дата
Re: OID Usage  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Michael Fuhr wrote:

>Here's a first attempt at a view that shows tables and their primary
>key columns and sequences.  I chose a view instead of a function
>because a view shows everything in the database with a single query,
>which simplifies visual examination of the results.  Modify it or
>convert it to a function as needed.

This is just what I need to avoid to much headaches regarding PG system
tables, and it works on all my tables, as expected.

>The view assumes single-column primary keys defined as SERIAL types.

is this the "c2.relkind = 'S'" in the view ?

This seem to be what I need to convert my function to be a oid free version, many thanks.

/BL

От: Berteun Damman
Сообщение: Pgsql taking a *lot* of CPU time (unkillable).
От: Thomas F.O'Connell
Сообщение: PL/PgSQL Boolean Comparison Operator Binding