Re: Books for experienced DB developer

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: Books for experienced DB developer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Craig Bryden wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am a very experienced MS-SQL developer. I am looking to port a
> database to PostgreSQL. Which books that are available would be ideal
> for someone who is already an experienced DB developer?

If you are experienced, I'd say you'd save yourself some cash and be
perfectly fine using the online docs.  I'll assume you'll be on a wintel
arch, based on your experience.  When you install Postgresql on a Linux
box, you get all the docs installed as well.  I don't know about the
windows install.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

От: Ronnie Meier Ramos
Сообщение: Re: Global/persistent variables
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Books for experienced DB developer