Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane schrieb am 21.07.2020 um 09:39:
> In any case, we do offer as standard advice that you should reproduce
> a problem on the latest minor release before filing a bug report.

I know ;)

I already told the "powers to be" and it's being addressed
(I also went through the 11.x release notes, but nothing jumped out)

I will try if I can create a stand-alone test, but I suspect some timing
problem which will be hard to replicate (no pun intended)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"
От: Thorsten Schöning
Сообщение: Re: How to restore a dump containing CASTs into a database with a new user?