Re: Force re-compression with lz4

От Florents Tselai
Тема Re: Force re-compression with lz4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oh, that’s good to know then. So besides ALTER COMPRESSION for future inserts there’s not much one can do for
pre-existingvalues

I think it makes sense to update/ add more info to the docs on this as well, since other people in the thread expected
thisto work that way too.
Maybe at some point, even allow an explicit option to be defined during VACUUM ?

От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: Force re-compression with lz4
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Force re-compression with lz4