Re: OS not good for database

От David Siebert
Тема Re: OS not good for database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have downloaded it but it comes with no docs that I can find.
No docs directory nothing.
There are also people that have PHPNuke running with Postgres but that
is also lacking in docs.
I really do not fault Postgres or the developers for this. I will say
that I feel that is why MySQL is gets a lot more press than Postgres. I
really like using Postgres and I even wrote our call center app using it
as the back end. The program does not store the audio but it a super
call back list. It also handle our RMAs and tracks unresolved support
questions. It only handles about 100,000 calls a year but postgres has
never lost a call and the server keeps chugging away.

От: pw
Сообщение: How Do I Change The 'Owner' of a Database?
От: Steven Klassen
Сообщение: Re: How Do I Change The 'Owner' of a Database?