Replication in PostgreSQL or Win32 client interfase?

От Paul
Тема Replication in PostgreSQL or Win32 client interfase?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am considering using PostgreSQL for a project that can handle 12000 hits
a day.

My problem is that besides having regular visitors (simple queries), I have
approximately 500 clients that will have to have a direct way to update a
database via Internet. The clients are Win32 based.

Is there any replication mechanism for PostgreSQL? how about ODBC - is
there one (I could not find any info)?  or perhaps there is a better way to
handle this situation? ( the client application is developed in Delphi)

TIA /Thank you
Paul

От: Steve OBrien
Сообщение: Re: Trying to setup Postgres for the 1st time.
От: Steve OBrien
Сообщение: Re: Trying to setup Postgres for the 1st time.