Documentation of the Front End/Back End Protocol for Large Objects

От Marco Bizzarri
Тема Documentation of the Front End/Back End Protocol for Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all.

I would like to study the protocol for large object operations
(lo_read, lo_write,...) between the front-end and back-end.

I've found this
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/protocol.html, but it looks
like it has no message specific for large object...

How is it implemented in client (libpq, I suppose)?

Regards
Marco

--
Marco Bizzarri
http://notenotturne.blogspot.com/

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: minimizing downtime when upgrading
От: "Philippe Lang"
Сообщение: Plperl and my() lexical variables bug?