Re: testing cvs HEAD - HS/SR - missing file

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: testing cvs HEAD - HS/SR - missing file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, January 27, 2010 17:38, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>
>> I'll commit it that way.

Thanks Heikki! Yeah, your approach makes more sense.

> This is just to let you know that these commits seem to have solved the bug.

Good! Thanks Erik!

> I did get at one point in the sr_slave02 log: (consecutive lines)
>
> LOG:  consistent recovery state reached at 0/2000000
> LOG:  database system is ready to accept read only connections
> LOG:  could not send data to client: Broken pipe
> LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
>
> but apparently this is not problematic?

It seems to me that you've unexpectedly killed (e.g., kill -9)
a client connected to the standby during executing a read-only
query.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Clustering Docs WAS: Mammoth in Core?
От: Selena Deckelmann
Сообщение: Re: Dividing progress/debug information in pg_standby, and stat before copy