Custom install options via apt-get install on ubuntu

От fjania
Тема Custom install options via apt-get install on ubuntu
Дата
Re: Custom install options via apt-get install on ubuntu  (Gary Chambers <gwchamb@gwcmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I'd like to pass configuration options to the postgres installer on
ubuntu if possible. Mostly I'm concerned about setting the location of
the data directory, and where the logs are stored.

I'm familiar with how to configure these after postgres has been
installed with the default settings, but it would save me some hassle
if I could do that as part of the installation itself. Is there a way
to pass those configuration options to the installer?

От: Dmitriy Igrishin
Сообщение: Re: Maximum number of tables
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Custom install options via apt-get install on ubuntu