Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.

От Lukasz Biegaj
Тема Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04.05.2021 16:35, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I would suggest to do that by running the problematic
> workload in the test system under "perf record -g"
 > [..]
 >  you could ensure that in pg10 the same workload
 > does not cause the problem.

We'll go with both propositions. I expect to come back to you with
results in about a week or two.

--
Lukasz Biegaj | Unity Group | https://www.unitygroup.com/
System Architect, AWS Certified Solutions Architect

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Replication slot stats misgivings
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Replication slot stats misgivings