pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties

От Moreno Mauri
Тема pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,
I 'm working on a server linux with installed postgresql version 7.2.1.
For my Java code I used (till now) pgjdbc2.jar: everything was ok.

Now I need to use Connection Pool and so I downloaded
pg73jdbc3.jar (pgjdbc2.jar doesn't contain Connection Pool
classes).

Can I use pg73jdbc3.jar for postgresql 7.2.1 without any problem ?
(I did a little test and it seems to be ok)

------------------

Another question.
Connection Pooling is required by Sun One Application Server
(I'm facing with an EJB based application).
I didn't find clear examples about Connection Pool's properties that I
have
to indicate to the Application Server.
I tried with:

Datasource Classname: org.postgresql.jdbc3.PoolingDataSource
serverName:                 localhost
user:                            <my user>
password:                   <my password>
database Name:          <my db name>

but it doesn't work :-(

Can anybody help me ?

Many thanks in advance,
Moreno

От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: ResultSet next() returning true when no rows
От: Paul Thomas
Сообщение: Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties