Re: Failure to install 7.3.3

От Paul Ramsey
Тема Re: Failure to install 7.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Red Hat (and most other RPM based distros) split libraries into
"runtime" and "development" halves. In order to actually compile
software against the libraries, you must install the development half.
So, to compile against readline, you must also install the
readline-devel RPM.

--
       __
      /
      | Paul Ramsey
      | Refractions Research
      | Email: pramsey@refractions.net
      | Phone: (250) 885-0632
      \_

От: Dennis Gearon
Сообщение: Re: Database design problem: multilingual strings
От: "Ian Harding"
Сообщение: COPY, but not everything...