Re: Upgrade to Red Hat Linux 9 broke PostgreSQL

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: Upgrade to Red Hat Linux 9 broke PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks!
    It doesn't require norton to be installed, does it? Norton just slows machines
down and adds too many useless bells and whistles for the sake of marketing.

От: Network Administrator
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade to Red Hat Linux 9 broke PostgreSQL
От: Dennis Gearon
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade to Red Hat Linux 9 broke PostgreSQL