Re: How can I get a column INT4 to be UNSIGNED ?

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: How can I get a column INT4 to be UNSIGNED ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If he wants the full range of an INT4 unsigned,  he needs to go to INT8 with the
constraint you mentioned. The underlying col type of INT4 only supports HALF of
the range of an INT4 unsigned, in the positive domain, that is.

От: Mike Mascari
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: NOTICE: ShmemAlloc: out of memory
От: Dennis Gearon
Сообщение: Re: Case sensitive order by