Re: Problems with pg_dump

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Problems with pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7 Mar 2003 at 15:51, Ben Ramsey wrote:

> There are several databases I'm trying to dump, but I keep running
> into problems.  Could someone please tell me what these error messages
> mean? (I'm using PostgreSQL 7.0.1).

Is it possible that you have a mismatch between versions of pg_dump
and PostgreSQL? I had a similar problem once before, albeit not with
the same error messages.....it turned out that I had two (different
versions) copies of pg_dump, and the PATH meant that I was
inadventently running the wrong one!

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell     http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
rod@iol.ie                          Galway Cathedral Recitals

От: Keiko Kondo
Сообщение: Re: My contract has been renewed
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: division by zero