Re: Closing inactive connections OR user connections limits

От Medi Montaseri
Тема Re: Closing inactive connections OR user connections limits
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is this true..... ?

I think from the data integrity point of view, vacuum is more important
than vacuum full.
Is vacuum purges deleted and updated tuples, that is the integrity point
of failure (for
multi-versioning), reclaiming the space is a phsyical issue....

От: Francisco Reyes
Сообщение: Re: Closing inactive connections OR user connections limits
От: juleni
Сообщение: List of currently connected users