Re: erserver

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: erserver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

They've had email problems recently, specifically with the
"info@pgsql.com" email address.  Seems email wasn't collecting from it
properly, so there were nearly 100 unanswered emails in there and
they're going through them.

If it's any help, I'm in the process of becoming a "Platinum Development
Partner" and getting to know a lot about erServer is high on my agenda.

What did you want to know about it?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

stefan@extum.com wrote:

> Similar in here. I sent as well some email info request related with some
> questions. Seems nobody is answering from info@pgsql.com -
>
> stefan
>
> On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Bjoern Metzdorf wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > can somebody give me a hint on how to contact the guys at pgsql.com
> > regarding the eRserver software?
> >
> > They don't seem to check their info@ accounts listed on their websites.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Bjoern

> >     (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@postgresql.org)

> http://archives.postgresql.org

   - Indira Gandhi

От: stefan@extum.com
Сообщение: Re: erserver
От: "Ben-Nes Michael"
Сообщение: Is this query possible in PostgreSQL ?