Re: SQLDriverConnect

От mlw
Тема Re: SQLDriverConnect
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Annissa Melhenas wrote:

>                        Hi,all
>
> I'm quite new to postgres, and I'm trying to use it as an openldap backend.
> For that, i have to configure my openldap with the option --enable-sql, but I have the following error messages :
>
> checking for SQLDriverConnect in -liodbc... no
> checking for SQLDriverConnect in -lodbc... no
> configure: error: could not locate suitable ODBC library
>
> I don' know what liobdc and lidbc are, and I don't know what to do..
> can anybody help me?
>
> --
> Annissa,
> The computer slayer

I haven't used openldap, so I'm not sure, but I do know about PostgreSQL and
ODBC.

ODBC is a separate project than is PostgreSQL, chances are if you are on a UNIX
system, you do not have ODBC installed. ODBC is a conection management layer
that works on many databases.

hop on over to someplace like http://www.unixodbc.org and download the ODBC
system. This will satisfy the need for lodbc and provide SQLDriverConnect.

От: Webb Sprague
Сообщение: "Field is too small"
От: "Booth, Robert"
Сообщение: Re: Views, Access 2000 and write conflicts