[wy copy dont't work with params]

От R.Tichy
Тема [wy copy dont't work with params]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
subscribe-nomail

Hallo, erverybody !

I am working with Postgresql 7.2 on cygwin !

I have this problem inside from Database with functions and inside from
JDBC....

A Example :

create or replace function copy_data (varchar,varchar) returns varchar
as '
declare
  aurl ALIAS FOR $1;
  adelim ALIAS FOR $2;
begin

-- nice its work very fine with static param ...
 copy transimport from  ''/home/usrer/imports/trans.txt'';

 -- where default \t is fieldseparator don't work with params wy ?
 copy transimport from aurl;

 --very very cosmic not for use in copy
 --aurl := ''''''/home/user/imports/trans.txt'''''';
 --raise notice ''killer: %'',aurl;

 return ''ok-master'';

end;
' language 'plpgsql';

От: "R.Tichy"
Сообщение: [why copy ? its not correct working outside static sytax ? ]
От: Curt Sampson
Сообщение: Re: Performance issues with compaq server