PostgreSQL jobs page updated (included Red Hat's search for Database Engineers)

От Justin Clift
Тема PostgreSQL jobs page updated (included Red Hat's search for Database Engineers)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

Just updated PostgreSQL jobs page to include a direct submission from
the guys at Red Hat.

Mentioning it here on the list, as it might be a really good opportunity
for the ex GreatBridge people, (as well as others of course) :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/jobs.php

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re:
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Questions about tuning on FreeBSD...