Re: Re: 7.2 items

От Gilles DAROLD
Тема Re: Re: 7.2 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Franck Martin wrote:

> I think OID should be truly unique in the world as to make it easier for
> replication. If OID are real unique number (not in a table, not in a
> database, but in the world) then replication can be easily built with
> OIDs...

The Apache server has a UNIQUE_ID implementation and it is really
unique in the world, I use it for my web apps. Their implementation
is really simple an works fine. It is 19 alphanumeric bytes long.

Regards,

От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: Coping with huge deferred-trigger lists
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: is't late to submit patch for 7.1.2 release ?