Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?
Дата
Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?  ("Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders@tincan.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> > I am inclined to wait until a Release Candidate, if we have one this go
> > around, is available before releasing RPM's, but my mind can be
> > changed.... :-)
> Please do make beta RPMs available.  Seems to me that there's a
> fair-size population of potential beta testers that we're shutting
> out of the process if we don't put out RPMs.  Losing available beta
> testing work is not a good project management practice ...

Ok, consider my mind changed. :-).  My only concerns were, due to some
feedback I have gotten, is that people would treat the RPM release as
_productions_ rather than beta -- but maybe I'm just being paranoid.
More than likely I'm being paranoid.....

Look for RPM's in a few days, then.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio